Thursday 2 June 2016

From Maya To Blender: The Road Less Traveled

From Maya To Blender: The Road Less Traveled By Nick Adams "Since I was about 13 years old, I’ve used Autodesk products. Among these was Maya, before it was a product of Autodesk. If ever there was someone you would ask whether or not they liked Blender, it was most certainly not me. I remember once giving Blender a go maybe 5 or 6 years ago, and immediately didn’t like it, as the perspective camera didn’t look right. Everything was super wide, as if looking through a fish eye lens. To be fair, I never really gave Blender much of a chance. I looked at it once, then wrote it off in favor of 3D Studio Max. Much like O’Neill, I always thought, “Well, we’ll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.” Well, I’m finally at that bridge, and I have to say, I was quite surprised." Lots of insights on making the jump to Blender ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment